Saturday, May 8, 2010

Russell Grant is Marco's "number one favourite"



Tacky self promotion artist Russell Grant claims that his dead grandmother was present during his appearance on ITVs Kitchen Burnout. Grandma Lily used to own a fish and chip shop and so was helpful to the gastronomic endeavor apparently. The Sun reports Grant: "and Marco also said 'your grandmother is probably here'. I felt her presence." Interestingly the paper also reports that Marco "wasn't interested" in an astrological reading! The portly drama queen burst into tears during the show, later managing to regain his dignity to report that he was Marco's favourite:

"I just spoke to ITV and they said that I was his absolute number one favourite [contestant]," Grant told DS.

"Maybe he liked my frankness. I think also people tend to think of me as I was on breakfast telly. A bit fluffy, maybe even spineless... But I'm nothing like that. Never judge an astrologer by the colour of his jumper!"

A bit fluffy? How about a hideous loud mouthed horror from the 1980s?

No comments:

Followers

About Me

Nestov Ratz is a world renowned campanologist originally from the Romanisch speaking region of Switzerland. Nestov has been acclaimed by high society for his zither playing. In 2007 Nestov wowed holidaymakers in Benidorm with his act, Nestov & Mr Strawberry, an act comprising a zither and a singing parrot.