Sunday, May 23, 2010

Neil Fullard



Walsh again! However, Neil Fullard is proof Britain has Talent! A great performance! The rest of the evening was sentimental and "contrived quirky" dross unfortunately. I am not sure why the judges chose to make remarks about Neil Fullard's appearance? I suspect we will see Neil in tuxedo and with a big band next time round. Yes, Liam McNally was a good singer and that is about it.

The evening had an unsavoury feel due to the appearance of that pugilistic and annoyingly perky Walsh. Please no more of him! The same can be said of Corey-Sean, the overly confident prance act. The pushy drag queen is hoping that his long lost mum will see him tonight and "I think if she saw me today, she'd be proud." he tells the red tops. "Finding my mum would be even better than winning the show - just to have my mum and someone who loves me." More sob stories instead of talent!

The contrived quirky acts - the threatening singer and the stroppy piano player further added to misery.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

Nestov Ratz is a world renowned campanologist originally from the Romanisch speaking region of Switzerland. Nestov has been acclaimed by high society for his zither playing. In 2007 Nestov wowed holidaymakers in Benidorm with his act, Nestov & Mr Strawberry, an act comprising a zither and a singing parrot.