Sunday, April 18, 2010

Tina and Chandi


Tina and Chandi are what make watching Britain's Got Talent worthwhile, what an act! Tina looks like a sensible and very warm individual and Chandi is clearly the next Lassie! A really wonderful and heart warming pair. I already think I have my favourite.

The usual tripe: Funereal tambourine players, a parrot that didn't cut the mustard, and the predicted weepy from Chloe Whatsherface. Even the stereotypical "fighter" Keiron or Keiran Gaffney with his awful parents (beautifully staged managed in my cynical opinion) at the end. I have already forgotten most of them. Not sure why that Louis Walsh needed to insult Pipe and Brums, he should watch his manners.
Kevin Cruise was amusing in a Hi de Hi sort of way. Poor David Churcher, poetry is a bit too high brow for the celeb trash factory. Tobias Mead is one to watch, a really original dance act, and a strange 1950s style moustache.

Not a bad start I suppose. I predict the leprechaun is going to become annoying.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've got 90 crates of frozen crab in the bay of Bengal (not docked) The power was off yesterday for about 22 hours but it will be prob Ok if you spray with vinegar and water to get rid of the smell. Need to sell today or latest tommorow, no credit given so do not ask and be offended.

Thanks

Frank Fishman

Anonymous said...

PS if chandi needs an agent I can get her work on Nepalese telly.

Cheers, Frank

Followers

About Me

Nestov Ratz is a world renowned campanologist originally from the Romanisch speaking region of Switzerland. Nestov has been acclaimed by high society for his zither playing. In 2007 Nestov wowed holidaymakers in Benidorm with his act, Nestov & Mr Strawberry, an act comprising a zither and a singing parrot.